- A Quantics Technologies Partner, Michaël Lévy plays an active role in product development. He has more than 25 years’ experience in the markets.
- He has been in charge of the foreign exchange options desks of European banks (Société Générale, Commerzbank and Barclays) in London and New York. In 2001, he became hedge fund manager at Société Générale Asset Management Alternative Investments (SGAM AI). He was in charge of multi-strategy funds and was also exposed to alternative multi-management.
- In 2009, he co-founded 360 Asset Managers, an asset management firm mainly dedicated to asset management advisers. He built long-only products, contributing his expertise in convertible bonds and derivatives. He was also in charge of multi-management. In each of his positions, he had a strong focus on volatility, correlation and risk unit issues, which are at the heart of Quantify.
- He currently helps asset management companies and financial advisers develop their business. He thereby shares his expertise in management, allocation and hedging processes.
- Michaël Lévy is a graduate of Ecole des Mines de Nancy and M.I.T. Sloan School of Management.
Black Pearls Capital
- For the last 30 years, Bertrand Savatier has been involved in many areas of the Quantitative Management Industry, either on the technical side (trading system design/portfolio allocation. Risk management/Investment program design & monitoring), or on the business side (set up of asset management companies/business planning & monitoring/funds launching/networking, marketing & money raising).
- Along his professional life, he played a key role in setting up new businesses, such as ITF Management, John Locke Investments, Quantam, Numbers, Quantis AM… and monitoring them to become major and recognized actors in the field of quantitative management.
- From 1997 till 2000, he set up a new department at BNP Asset Management dedicated to Alternative Investment & Managed Futures and launched a series of products.
- From 1998 till 2000, he was a member of the executive committee of the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) representing France.
- Bertrand Savatier is a graduate from Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL- Switzerland) and from Carnegie Mellon University (CMU- USA).
- Philippe Grandjean has a solid and pursuant 25 year record of international operations and business performance in challenging leadership roles and multicultural environments. His experience spans roles such as Commercial Operations Management, Strategic Marketing Director, Business Developement, Corporate Communication and lastly Vice-President Global Business.
- His expertise covers the complete product life-cycle from strategic definition to successful implementation in different healthcare companies as a top player (Bayer diagnostics), a medium size (bioMerieux) & a biotech (Innogenetics / Fujirebio).
- In 2009 and throughout 5 years career at Innogenetics/Fujirebio, he served as a member of the Management Committee directly involved in all M&A activities including six due diligence processes, leading the portfolio strategy and global marketing re-organization and integration.
- He holds a state Pharm.D. degree from Paris Université Paris XI (France).